Sarah Wood brings a wealth of experience in design and project direction to RATIO. Her background includes work on large-scale international competitions and projects in China, India, and the UAE, and BIM modeling expertise in early concept design through design development.
Sarah serves as Director of Sustainability for RATIO, supporting the application of best practices in sustainable design across all disciplines of the firm. She believes that high performance buildings and innovation excellence are key drivers for a sustainable future.
Sarah also has a strong interest in philanthropy and served as Chair of the Chicago AEC community’s annual Canstruction event for several years.
- Master of Architecture, University of Illinois Chicago
- Bachelor of Science, Architecture, University of Minnesota
- Bachelor of Arts, German Studies, University of Minnesota
- LEED Accredited Professional
- WELL Accredited Professional