Qualified candidates should have:
- A professional degree in Architecture and 10+ years of experience.
- Demonstrated project and production management.
- Established experience in all phases of project delivery.
- Excellent technical skills and code knowledge.
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Be proficient in Revit.
RATIO offers a comprehensive benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, flexible spending, a wellness program that is available to employees and dependents, 401k, and annual bonus program. In addition, we also offer paid time off, paid holidays and an extra floating holiday to be used at the employees discretion each year and paid parental leave.
Salary is commensurate with experience and location: $90,000 – $130,000
Applicants must include electronic work samples or a link to work samples along with a resume and cover letter to be considered.
RATIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer