- Oversee administrative and receptionist duties in the studio and ensure that the studio is operating smoothly, including (but not limited to): answering phones, greeting clients, overseeing incoming and outgoing mail, and overseeing supply and break room ordering and upkeep.
- Coordinate scheduled box lunch presentations.
- Work with Studio Leader to develop Studio Protocols.
- Assist in developing graphics for special events, conferences, and trade shows.
- Supports marketing communications-related billable projects.
- Coordination of marketing support as deemed necessary for the smooth operation of the firm.
- Provides input relative to graphic design.
Who we are looking for:
- Available 20 hours/week.
- First or second year undergraduate student studying architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, historic preservation, or graphic design.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, exceptional attention to detail, proven ability to multi-task and prioritize, and strong organization skills.
- Self-starter looking for an opportunity to grow into a design role in the organization as their portfolio and formal education progress.
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and InDesign.
- Basic knowledge of graphic design principles, marketing techniques, architectural terminology, grammar, writing and graphical techniques, architectural photography, reprographic techniques and computer applications for storage and retrieval of marketing material. Basic knowledge of architectural practice and related engineering fields.
- Is willing and able to support overall firm initiatives at the firm level.
- Promote a culture of collaboration and inclusion as a part of the overall firm EDI initiative.