We are seeking a talented and passionate Staff Accountant to join our existing, cohesive finance and accounting team in our design studio in Indianapolis, Indiana.
RATIO is committed to employing creative, self-motivated professionals to join our multi-office design firm. Our portfolio includes a broad range of higher education, mixed-use, corporate and civic projects in the United States and Internationally.
- Conduct monthly project manager meetings to review project financials, generate invoices, review payables, and assist project managers’ updates to staffing plans.
- Coordinate consultant payables and payments.
- Configure and build project plans with project managers.
- Review accounts receivables and assist with past due receivable efforts
- Credit card reviews and entries
- General Ledger Accounts reconciliations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in accounting and project accounting preferred
- Deltek Vantagepoint experience considered a plus
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and Outlook
RATIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.