Qualified candidates should have:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in writing technical specifications, Procurement, Contracting and General Requirements for public and private projects.
- CSI Certified Construction Specifier (CCS) is preferred,
- Established experience in the production of Outline Specifications, Design Development and Construction Document Specifications.
- Knowledge in product research, updating of technical library and communication with product representatives.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Proficiency in E-Specs preferred.
- LEED Accreditation or Green Building Experience preferred
- Willingness to mentor younger staff
RATIO offers a comprehensive benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, flexible spending, a wellness program that is available to employees and dependents, 401k, and annual bonus program. In addition, we also offer paid time off, paid holidays and an extra floating holiday to be used at the employees discretion each year and paid parental leave.
Salary commensurate with experience and location: $90,000 – $130,000
Applicants must include electronic work samples or a link to work samples along with a resume and cover letter to be considered.
RATIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer