RATIO is committed to leveraging interdisciplinary teams to create exceptional design experiences for our clients. Our studio’s portfolio and current workload include a range of corporate, mixed-use, hospitality, K-12, and community/cultural projects.
- Work on all design phases of architectural/interior design projects; working with design leaders and project teams on conceptual designs, presentations, design development, and construction documents
- Develop space planning concepts and generate program documents
- Participate in selection of FF&E, color palettes, material presentations and generate specifications
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination
- Consistent with the industry certification requirements, you will work under the supervision of a licensed/registered Interior Designer or Architect as you make progress towards NCIDQ Certification (or licensure in Architecture. Completion of these registrations is not required for entry in this position.
- Bachelor of Interior Design degree or related field from accredited school, up to 5 years of experience
- Architectural/Interior Design work/internship experience
- Advanced design, visual and graphic presentation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of 2D/3D software, including Revit, Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Ability to exhibit additional skill with Rhino, 3D Max, and or the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and InDesign considered a plus.
- Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials, specifications, and building codes
- LEED or WELL accreditation, or on working toward accreditation, is a plus
Applicants must include electronic work samples or a link to work samples along with a resume and cover letter to be considered.