Qualified candidates should have:
- A professional degree in Architecture and have a minimum of 2-7 years of architectural experience.
- Demonstrate a portfolio that has a strong design aptitude.
- Work with design leaders and project teams on all phases of project delivery.
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Proficiency in Revit and SketchUp preferred.
- K12 and/or private development experience a plus.
- Understanding of other modeling and rendering software such as Enscape, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is a plus.
RATIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Applicants must include electronic work samples or a link to work samples along with a resume and cover letter to be considered.