- Proactively aid Project Directors and act as a liaison with external team when needed
- Maintain Vision project info (including team and consultant info).
- Schedule and attend major project meetings, develop agendas/record and distribute meeting minutes
- Edit and assist with project specifications as directed by Spec Writers
- Prepare and maintain project documents, including digital archival processes such as scanning and electronic filing
- Contract Administration document coordination such as the tracking of shop drawings, RFI, pay applications, change orders, etc.
- Maintain Newforma Document Control
- Assist in publication of contract documents to consultants, CM’s, and authorities having jurisdiction
- Provide additional administrative assistance to Principals and staff as needed
- Back-up to the Office Coordinator
- Other duties as assigned
Who we are looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, exceptional attention to detail, proven ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong organization skills
- Self-starter looking for an opportunity to grow in knowledge of architectural practice and related fields through the processing of construction administration related documents
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to learn project management software tools
- Willing and able to support overall firm initiatives at the firm level
RATIO offers a comprehensive benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, flexible spending, a wellness program that is available to employees and dependents, 401k, and annual bonus program. In addition, we also offer paid time off, paid holidays and an extra floating holiday to be used at the employees discretion each year and paid parental leave.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications: $45,000 – $60,000
RATIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer