- Proactively aid Project Managers and act as a liaison with external team when needed.
- Maintain CRM project info (including team and consultant info).
- Schedule and attend major project meetings, develop agendas/record and distribute meeting minutes.
- Contract Administration document coordination such as the tracking of shop drawings, RFI, pay applications, change orders, etc.
- Edit and assist with project specifications as directed by Spec Writers
- Provide additional administrative assistance to Principals and staff as needed.
- Back-up to the Studio Coordinator (front desk)
Who we are looking for:
- Proficency in Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, and/or Bluebeam Revu
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including exceptional attention to detail.
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and demonstrate adaptability by often changing assignments on short notice.
- Highly organized and motivated self-starter with an aptitude for learning and the ability to collaborate with teams.
- Ability to learn project management software tools.
- Experience in the AEC industry is preferred but not required.
RATIO offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, flexible spending, a wellness program that is available to employees and dependents, 401k, and annual bonus program. In addition, we also offer paid time off, paid holidays and an extra floating holiday to be used at the employees discretion each year and paid parental leave.
Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications: $45,000 – $60,000
RATIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer