- Oversee administrative and receptionist duties in the studio and ensure that the studio is operating smoothly, including (but not limited to): answering phones, greeting clients, overseeing incoming and outgoing mail, and overseeing supply and break room ordering and upkeep
- Coordinate scheduled box lunch presentations
- Work with Studio Leader to Studio Protocols
- Proactively assist Project Managers and act as a liaison with external team members when needed
- Maintain Vantagepoint project info (including team and consultant info).
- Prepare and maintain project documents, including digital archival processes such as scanning and electronic filing
- Construction Administration phase document coordination such as tracking shop drawings, RFI, pay applications, change orders, etc.
Who we are looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, exceptional attention to detail, proven ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong organization skills
- Self-starter looking for an opportunity to grow in knowledge of architectural practice and related fields through the processing of construction administration related documents
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to learn project management software tools
- Is willing and able to support overall firm initiatives at the firm level
- Promote a culture of collaboration and inclusion as a part of the overall firm EDI initiative.
RATIO offers a comprehensive benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, flexible spending, a wellness program that is available to employees and dependents, 401k, and annual bonus program. In addition, we also offer paid time off, paid holidays and an extra floating holiday to be used at the employees discretion each year and paid parental leave.
Salary commensurate with experience: $45,000 – $60,000
Applicants should submit resume and cover letter through our website at https://ratiodesign.com/career
RATIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer