- Oversee administrative and receptionist duties in the studio and ensure that the studio is operating smoothly, including (but not limited to): answering phones, greeting clients, overseeing incoming and outgoing mail, and overseeing supply and break room ordering and upkeep
- Coordinate scheduled box lunch presentations
- Work with Studio Leader to develop Studio Protocols
- Proactively assist Project Managers and act as a liaison with external team members when needed
- Maintain Vision project info (including team and consultant info).
- Prepare and maintain project documents, including digital archival processes such as scanning and electronic filing
- Construction Administration phase document coordination such as tracking shop drawings, RFI, pay applications, change orders, etc.
Who we are looking for:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, exceptional attention to detail, proven ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong organization skills
- Self-starter looking for an opportunity to grow in knowledge of architectural practice and related fields through the processing of construction administration related documents
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to learn project management software tools
- Is willing and able to support overall firm initiatives at the firm level
- Promote a culture of collaboration and inclusion as a part of the overall firm EDI initiative