- Oversee administrative and receptionist duties in the studio and ensure that the office is operating smoothly, including (but not limited to):
- Greet and welcome visitors with a warm and friendly demeanor, creating a positive and lasting first impression.
- Efficiently manage incoming calls, directing them to the appropriate department or person.
- Handle inquiries and requests promptly, demonstrating your dedication to exceptional service.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, UPS and FedEx packages, and messenger services.
- Order supplies for the studio and break room.
- Conference room and break room management
- Schedule box lunch presentations.
- Assist in ordering food for meetings as needed.
- Collaborate with accounting on the completion of expense reports.
- Assist with travel arrangements.
- Collect recycling as needed.
- Work with Studio Leader to maintain Studio Protocols.
Who we are looking for:
- Positive attitude, adaptability, and a strong team player.
- Effective communication and people skills, exceptional attention to detail, and proven ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong organization skills
- Knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Ability to learn CRM software tools.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Previous receptionist experience preferred, but not required.
- Someone willing and able to support overall firm initiatives at the firm level.
- Promote a culture of collaboration and inclusion as a part of the overall firm EDI initiative.
RATIO offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, flexible spending, a wellness program available to employees and dependents, 401k, and an annual bonus program. In addition, we also offer paid time off, paid holidays, and an extra floating holiday to be used at the employee’s discretion each year and paid parental leave.
Salary commensurate with experience: $40,000 – $50,000
Applicants should submit resume and cover letter through our website at https://ratiodesign.com/career
RATIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer