As designers, we have a lasting impact on an equitable society and a thriving planet. Good design is inclusive, contextual, sustainable, and timeless. At RATIO, we believe that creating meaningful spaces and environments that speak to those attributes can tell a unique story that will create a positive impact for our clients. We look for individuals who strive to reimagine the spaces we inhabit. We encourage new ideas around ways to make our projects more profitable, livable, and contextually rich.
We know our long-term success relies on our strongest asset – our people. As a growth minded organization, our team members have a strong mindset for personal and professional growth and our firm strives to support those goals. RATIO invests in our employees with a focus on learning and development, equity, diversity & inclusion, an active culture, and personal wellness. Our firm is a tapestry of unique individuals woven together to create an energetic and engaging design culture. Our approach to hiring aims to add to that fabric; seeking creators, innovators, thinkers, and collaborators – those are the types of individuals we are looking for.
Cultivating a sense of belonging and inclusion requires active support and investment from all employees throughout the constant evolution of both our personal lives and our professional development. We value the central role of education and conversation in defining our understanding of what it takes to build a more equitable, inclusive, and design-focused practice. We are a collaborative bunch, and we design for impact. We do so with empathy and an enthusiastic vigor; collaborating across our varied disciplines with the intent to inspire, sustain and enhance the world around us.
Qualified candidates should have:
- 12-16 years of experience working on complex, large-scale sports arenas/stadium renovations
- Technically proficient using REVIT / BIM360.
- Possess a strong design sensibility with this specific building type.
- Demonstrate they have significant experience working on projects that utilize phased construction methods and multiple bid packages.
- Having an intimate knowledge of complex building systems and the ability to coordinate with an internal design and documentation team as well as with consultants and contractors is also critical.
- Experience in playing a key role on a large, multi-disciplinary project team.
- Strong desire to collaborate with others.
- Although not required, onsite CA experience is encouraged.
- Display proactive and dynamic leadership abilities.
RATIO offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, disability, flexible spending, a wellness program that is available to employees and dependents, 401k, and an annual bonus program. In addition, we also offer paid time off, paid holidays and an extra floating holiday to be used at the employees discretion each year and paid parental leave.
Salary is commensurate with experience and location.
Applicants must include electronic work samples or a link to work samples along with a resume and cover letter to be considered.