This person should have a Bachelor’s degree with 5-7 years in the AEC industry; preferably with a business development background. If not from the industry, you should have a solid understanding of selling in a relationship oriented business with long lead cycles. If you are a collaborative leader with a strategic mindset this position might be for you.
The person in this position should:
- Have a basic understanding of the AEC terminology and practice, have analytical thinking and decisive judgment skills and has the ability to work in a cross-disciplinary team and office environment.
- Seek business opportunities for the firm in support of the Denver CO studio. They will be responsible for markets in the following primary sectors; workplace and lifestyle clients (developer and private clients) and secondary sector; community (local government), while supporting the higher education market.
- Assist in the development of the strategic marketing and BD strategies for the studio, research and gather information on potential clients and projects while helping eliminate random acts of submittals.
- Be active in and represent the firm in professional and community organizations is one way of building and maintaining a strong business/client network while broadening the RATIO brand.
- Assist in the development of the strategies for specific “client capture plans” and once an opportunity is identified, assist in the development of the team and proposal information for the pursuit.
- Be expected to spend a majority of time outside the office making contacts with client and business associates.
Skill Sets: Self Starter, a mindset of collaboration, embraces design and creativity, has excellent interpersonal skills, passionate about the client pursuit, able to see the big picture and be a strategic thinker, works well under pressure and possesses a sense of being an entrepreneur.
RATIO offers a comprehensive benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, flexible spending, a wellness program that is available to employees and dependents, 401k, and annual bonus program. In addition, we also offer paid time off, paid holidays and an extra floating holiday to be used at the employees discretion each year and paid parental leave.
RATIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer