Qualified candidates should have:
- Master’s degree in Architecture and/or Historic Preservation or a related discipline and possesses 10+years of practical field experience.
- Demonstrated involvement in the Colorado preservation community, working with History Colorado/SHPO staff and the State Historical Fund.
- Be a lead in the Denver preservation team and possess the ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Experience with the implementation of the Secretary of the Interior’s Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties in Preservation, Rehabilitation, Restoration and Reconstruction.
- Knowledge in research and documentation, condition assessment studies, analyzing building materials in conjunction with conservation consultants and developing recommendations.
- Established experience in all phases of project delivery including project and production management.
- Excellent technical skills and code knowledge.
- Be proficient in Revit and SketchUp and additional skills with the Adobe Creative Suite considered a plus.
RATIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Applicants must include electronic work samples or a link to work samples along with a resume and cover letter to be considered.