Qualified candidates should have:
- Master’s degree in Architecture and/or Historic Preservation or a related discipline and possesses 10+years of practical field experience.
- Demonstrated involvement in the Colorado preservation community, working with History Colorado/SHPO staff and the State Historical Fund.
- Be a lead in the Denver preservation team and possess the ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Experience with the implementation of the Secretary of the Interior’s Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties in Preservation, Rehabilitation, Restoration and Reconstruction.
- Knowledge in research and documentation, condition assessment studies, analyzing building materials in conjunction with conservation consultants and developing recommendations.
- Established experience in all phases of project delivery including project and production management.
- Excellent technical skills and code knowledge.
- Be proficient in Revit and SketchUp and additional skills with the Adobe Creative Suite considered a plus.
RATIO offers a comprehensive benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, flexible spending, a wellness program that is available to employees and dependents, 401k, and annual bonus program. In addition, we also offer paid time off, paid holidays and an extra floating holiday to be used at the employees discretion each year and paid parental leave.
Salary commensurate with experience: $75,000 – $100,000
Applicants must include electronic work samples or a link to work samples along with a resume and cover letter to be considered.
RATIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer