Our studios in Chicago, IL, Denver, CO, and Indianapolis, IN are looking for creative, dedicated, down-to-earth designers with a passion for community. We pursue meaningful work that embraces diverse voices. We seek a talented, architectural graduate to join our team.
Qualified candidates should have:
- A professional degree in Architecture and have a minimum of 3-10 years of architectural experience.
- Demonstrate a portfolio that has a strong design aptitude.
- Have the ability to lead and manage projects.
- Established experience in all phases of project delivery.
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Be proficient in Revit, and SketchUp.
- Ability to exhibit additional skill with Rhino, 3D Max, and or the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and InDesign.
RATIO offers a comprehensive benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, flexible spending, a wellness program that is available to employees and dependents, 401k, and annual bonus program. In addition, we also offer paid time off, paid holidays and an extra floating holiday to be used at the employees discretion each year and paid parental leave.
Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications and location: $50,000 – $80,000
Applicants must include electronic work samples or a link to work samples along with a resume and cover letter to be considered.
RATIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.