Qualified candidates should have:
- A professional degree in Architecture and have a minimum of 5 years of architectural experience.
- Ability to assist Project Directors in leading and managing projects.
- Experience in facilitating communication between Korean Client / Architect/ Consultants and design team.
- Established experience in all phases of project delivery.
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Be proficient in Revit, and SketchUp.
- Ability to exhibit additional skill with Rhino, 3D Max, and or the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and InDesign considered a plus.
- Korean language proficiency is desirable but not a requirement.
RATIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Applicants must include electronic work samples or a link to work samples along with a resume and cover letter to be considered.