Our portfolio includes a broad range of corporate, mixed-use, hospitality, higher education, mixed-use and community/cultural projects. RATIO invests in our employees with a focus on learning and development, EDI, culture and a corporate wellness program.
- Collaborate with design leaders, project teams and consultants on a variety of projects.
- Work in all aspects of project phases including generating program documents, visioning sessions, space planning, schematic design, design development, construction documents, bidding and contract administration.
- Selection of color palettes, material presentations, FF&E, and specifications.
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination
- Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs
- 5 plus years of relevant interior design experience and success on architectural projects.
- Very detail-oriented, self-motivated & enthusiastic
- Advanced design, visual and graphic presentation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of 2D/3D software, including Revit, Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Understanding of other modeling and rendering software such as 3D Studio MAX, Rhino and Grasshopper is a plus.
- Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials, specifications, and building codes
- Bachelors’ Degree in Interior Design or related field from accredited school
- Certification or state licensed is a plus
- LEED or WELL accreditation is a plus
Applicants must include electronic work samples or a link to work samples along with a resume and cover letter to be considered.