Our portfolio includes a broad range of corporate, mixed-use, hospitality, higher education, and community/cultural projects. RATIO invests in our employees with a focus on learning and development, EDI, culture and a corporate wellness program.
- Work on all design phases of architectural/interior design projects; working with design leaders and project teams on conceptual designs, presentations, design development, and construction documents
- Develop space planning concepts and generate program documents
- Participate in selection of FF&E, color palettes, material presentations and generate specifications
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination
- Consistent with the industry certification requirements, you will work under the supervision of a licensed/registered Interior Designer or Architect as you make progress towards NCIDQ Certification (or licensure in Architecture. Completion of these registrations is not required for entry in this position.
- Bachelor of Interior Design degree or related field from an accredited school, 3 – 10 years of experience
- Architectural/Interior Design work/internship experience
- Advanced design, visual and graphic presentation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of 2D/3D software, including Revit, Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Ability to exhibit additional skill with Rhino, Dynamo, Grasshopper or 3D Max is ideal.
- Ability to go with the flow of the pace of some clients; be ready to learn, ask questions, and contribute!
- Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials, specifications, and building codes
- LEED or WELL accreditation, or on working toward accreditation, is a plus
RATIO offers a comprehensive benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, flexible spending, a wellness program that is available to employees and dependents, 401k, and annual bonus program. In addition, we also offer paid time off, paid holidays and an extra floating holiday to be used at the employees discretion each year and paid parental leave.
Salary is commensurate with location and experience: $50,000 – $80,000
Applicants must include electronic work samples or a link to work samples along with a resume and cover letter to be considered.
RATIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer