Our portfolio includes a broad range of corporate, mixed-use, hospitality, higher education, mixed-use and community/cultural projects. RATIO invests in our employees with a focus on learning and development, EDI, culture and a corporate wellness program.
- Collaborate with design leaders, project teams and consultants on a variety of projects.
- Work in all aspects of project phases including generating program documents, visioning sessions, space planning, schematic design, design development, construction documents, bidding and contract administration.
- Selection of color palettes, material presentations, FF&E, and specifications.
- Assist in managing client expectations, team communication and consultant coordination
- Contribute to office activities, initiatives, and learning programs
- 10 plus years of relevant interior design experience and success on architectural projects.
- Very detail-oriented, self-motivated & enthusiastic
- Advanced design, visual and graphic presentation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of 2D/3D software, including Revit, Sketchup, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Understanding of other modeling and rendering software such as 3D Studio MAX, Rhino and Grasshopper is a plus.
- Knowledge of furniture, finishes, materials, specifications, and building codes
- Bachelors’ Degree in Interior Design or related field from accredited school
- Certification or state licensed is a plus
- LEED or WELL accreditation is a plus
RATIO offers a comprehensive benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, flexible spending, a wellness program that is available to employees and dependents, 401k, and annual bonus program. In addition, we also offer paid time off, paid holidays and an extra floating holiday to be used at the employees discretion each year and paid parental leave.
Salary is commensurate with location and experience: $60,000 – $100,000
Applicants must include electronic work samples or a link to work samples along with a resume and cover letter to be considered.
RATIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer