Qualified candidates should have:
- A professional degree in Architecture and have a minimum of 10 years of architectural experience.
- Demonstrate a portfolio that has a very strong design aptitude.
- Has the ability to lead and manage design projects.
- Established experience in all phases of project delivery.
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Demonstrate advanced skill in Sketchup, Rhino, CAD, Revit, Excel, Newforma and skype conferencing and go to meetings with speed and a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrate and apply the following construction knowledge:
- Understand the business side of design from both a RATIO perspective and the Client perspective and deliver accordingly.
- Korean language proficiency is desirable but not a requirement.
RATIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Applicants must include electronic work samples or a link to work samples along with a resume and cover letter to be considered.