Qualified candidates should have:
- A professional degree in Architecture and have a minimum of 5 years of architectural experience.
- Demonstrate a portfolio that has a very strong design aptitude.
- Has the ability to lead and manage design projects.
- Established experience in all phases of project delivery.
- The ability to work autonomously and within a team environment.
- Demonstrate advanced skill in Sketchup, Rhino, CAD, Revit, Excel, Newforma and skype conferencing and go to meetings with speed and a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrate and apply the following construction knowledge:
- Understand the business side of design from both a RATIO perspective and the Client perspective and deliver accordingly.
- Korean language proficiency is desirable but not a requirement.
RATIO offers a comprehensive benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, flexible spending, a wellness program that is available to employees and dependents, 401k, and annual bonus program. In addition, we also offer paid time off, paid holidays and an extra floating holiday to be used at the employees discretion each year and paid parental leave.
Salary is commensurate on experience and qualifications: $65,000 – $95,000
Applicants must include electronic work samples or a link to work samples along with a resume and cover letter to be considered.
RATIO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer