- Provide administrative support for Director of Human Resources and Contracts Manager.
- Manage databases with new hire information, assist with posting job ads and processing received resumes.
- Help organize new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training.
- Assist in the creation and implementation of an online performance evaluation process.
- Under the supervision of the Contracts Manager, perform a variety of contracting actions such as, monitoring, verifying, logging and responding to contract-related requests.
- Performs other functions of the Director of Human Resources and/or Contracts Manager in their absence, as directed.
- Create documents and reports as needed.
- Input, verify and maintains various logs and tracking systems.
- Monitor emails for questions.
- Provide additional administrative assistance to Principals and staff as needed.
- Back-up to the Studio Coordinator (Front Desk)
Who we are looking for:
- Previous work experience as an administrative assistant.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and exceptional attention to det
- ail.Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and demonstrate adaptability.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, and/or Bluebeam Revu.
- Highly organized and motivated self-starter with an aptitude for learning.
- Knowledge of CRM software.
- Act as a reliable and supportive team member.
- Data-driven mindset.
- Aptitude for learning new software and systems.
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems.
- Previous experience assisting HR, recruiting, and contracts management is helpful but is not required.
RATIO offers a comprehensive benefits package that include medical, dental, vision, life, disability, flexible spending, a wellness program that is available to employees and dependents, 401k, and annual bonus program. In addition, we also offer paid time off, paid holidays and an extra floating holiday to be used at the employees discretion each year and paid parental leave.